Our range of shuttering magnets and magnetic systems for the precast concrete industry are compact and lightweight. Thanks to the use of modern Neodymium magnetic materials, our Shuttering magnets SX-900 offer an extraordinary magnetic power 900KGS above compared to the minimum weight of the products themselves 3KGS.
The magnetic systems can be used on any formwork surfaces of ferrous metal materials. And it can fix whatever metal or wooden formwork with designed mechanical joint parts.We can create and adapt various systems in any dimensions to fulfill the applications and requirements of our customers.
Based on our professional knowledge of magnet material and assembly magnet, we ensure enough adhesive force of our magnet block at more economic and competitive cost than other suppliers.
KEY BENEFITS OF SHUTTERING MAGNETS:
1. Reducing the complexity and time of the installation of formwork (up to 70%).
2. Universal use for mass production of concrete products, and piece products of all forms on the same steel table.
3. Eliminates the need for welding, shuttering magnets does not damage the steel table.
4. Makes it possible to produce different shape and size concrete elements.
5. The main advantage of the shuttering magnets is that you do not need to have a lot of different forms for different products, you need to have a set of magnets, adapters for different height boards and steel table.
There is an ON/OFF button on the top of the shuttering magnets. At work state, press the button, magnet box fixed the shuttering on the platform firmly, Pull up the button with lever, magnet box is at closed state and can be moved.
(1) The suction of magnet box is based on thickness and smooth degree of the platform, the thicker and smoother the better. And lateral shear force depends on the suction of magnet box and the friction coefficient of the touching surface.
(2)Two screws on two sides of the magnet box can be connected with different adapter, fix different formworks, such as steel angle, steel channel, etc.
(3)SAIXIN® magnet box is made of permanent neodymium magnets, In theory, if the MAX working temperature is below 80℃ and the magnet is not damaged or corroded, the suction will be lasted forever.
Maintenance And Safety Guidelines
（1）In order to avoid the magnet box damaging, do not crash and use hard tools to knock it. Please knock with rubber hammer if must use tools.
（2) Magnet box touching surface should be kept clean and smooth, avoid the scrap iron or concrete grout going inside the box, otherwise the button flexible degree will be affected and the magnet will be slanted, caused the magnet can not be fixed on the platform closely and the suction weakened.
（3）As suction of magnet box is very strong, please avoid closing it to precision instruments,electronic instruments and other iron material. Once they absorb together, it is difficult to separate. Suggest making special tool box to keep them.
（4）Magnet box touching surface should be kept clean and smooth always. And it should be oiled when storage. Max working and storage temperature should be below 80℃,and no corrosive medium around. Always check if the working surface fix the platform closely and the button flexible degree to ensure the normal use.
（5）After using , clean the magnet boxes, and put on stainless steel tool holder. Do not use iron tool holder.